Woot woo, don’t I feel very special today! I received a notification saying that at350degrees nominated me for an Inspiring Blog Award! This calls for a celebration…. Perhaps I’ll make a cake…. Like I need an excuse to make a sweet treat! Anyway, thank you at350degrees it is a lovely gesture and I very much appreciate it and all the other fabulous foodies that follow my blog. Whether it’s a visit every day, or just once in a while, I appreciate it. This is starting to sound like a bad Grammy’s speech so I will stop now before I start thanking every person who I have ever met
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you.
* Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated them.
7 things about me….. Hope they don’t have to be interesting….
- I have a 70kg Great Dane called Astro
- I love to exercise and be outdoors
- I am from a family of 7
- My husband, apart from being dead sexy, is a fabulous photographer
- Desserts are my favourite thing to cook
- I have never broken a bone (how’s that for a useless fact!)
- My Thermomix is my favourite appliance
Blogs I love…
One Happy Table , Intensity PT, Mammoth Kitchen, Sweat Depot, PaleOMG, Paleo in Portland, Sarah Wilson, Charles Poliquin, The Foodiste, Healthy Whole Holly, The Farmers Taft, Vegetarian Ventures, Sadie and Dasie, NomNom Paleo, My New Roots